ABOUT

ABOUT
ABOUT

Sunday 21 October 2012

i will love you until the end of time.


Something you need to know about me.
I have one particular principle that I hold very highly: 
Beyonce can fix everything.
So when I was down-and-out-sick for a week naturally I would just lay in bed and watch The Beyonce Experience and allow her healing power to fix my bones. But legit I strongly feel that she will be the end to world conflict, cause it`s everyone`s common ground. Perhaps in history at some point there have been people who have mildly disliked her music, fair, but no one has ever hated Beyonce.  Ever.
So in honour of me being back to life and cranking through my late assignments by running on Beyonce-induced adrenaline, here`s a gem of her last album that flew under the radar.


also note that Les Twins (absolutely two of the world's greatest hip hop dancers) are dancing with her. does my life get any better.
God speed. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment